Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Archives: September 14, 2011
While driving my youngest kiddos to school this morning, I learned some interesting tidbits about hippies.
- Stevie Wonder sounds like a hippie from his music.
- Five for Fighting, not so much. Although the song “Superman” is weird too.
- Boy hippies have long hair.
- Girl hippies can have long or short hair.
- All hippies wear beads in their hair.
- Hippies love peace signs, the Beatles, and neon tie dye.
- Hippies live in small houses with no electricity, or no houses at all.
- Hippies living arrangement cause them to use newspapers for blankets.
I’m not quite sure where these tidbits were picked up. As far as I know, their exposure to hippies has been limited to the Gordon Korman book, Schooled which we read for family book club last summer. I guess I need to spend more time with the cool kids for a better education!