Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Archives: September 9, 2011
Happy, happy Friday! It’s been a busy week with too much homework. We shouldn’t have to do the same amount of work with a shorter week. But we’ve managed to squeeze in some fun too.
- Badminton – we set up the net on Labor day and had some outdoor family fun!
- Burritos – my daughter invited us over for dinner. She already started putting up Halloween decorations. I usually wait until October, but I might do it earlier this year to encourage the fall weather to arrive.
- Beans, green beans – (I figured I’d stay with B’s) I have three little green bean plants hanging on; one of them actually flowered and has tiny bean growing.
The Blogosphere has some cool stuff too!
- Bird’s Party Fall Magazine – Celebrations at Home shares the latest issue, that she happened to contribute to the Halloween table. This is a beautiful magazine with amazing tablescapes!
- Spider and Owl Krispie Treats – I had a hard time cutting Rice Krispie Treats before, but Cookie and Cups little cuties make it worth trying again!
- Storybook Recipes – I love The Mother Huddle’s series of recipes to go with books. Check out her Wagon Wheel Pizzas!
- Free Font Friday – Creating Keepsakes gives you the CK Girl download.
- Families – Celebrate Family with Chocolate on my Cranium as she kicks off a two week celebration on the subject.