- Sarah’s Quilt – I am loving this series. It is so easy to slip into her life!
- A clean desk – I wonder how long I can keep it clean? Maybe I can make progress on the rest of the house.
- My garden – It’s still growing. I’m looking forward to eating from my garden, but I am getting so much satisfaction from watching it grow in the meantime.
- Awards – I’m pleased with how well my children are doing in school and for the various awards they have received for their hard work.
There’s some cool things going on some of my favorite blogs too.
- Your Cup of Cake shares a yummy Strawberry Butter Cream Frosting, hosts a giveaway and introduces me to In Katrina’s Kitchen. I’m going to need to start trying some of these delicious recipes I’m finding.
- Ruffles and Stuff has a great headband tutorial.
- I love the cake and cupcake cards over at Pebbles Inc. They are also hosting a giveaway, if you are into Facebook and Twitter.
- Your Homebased Mom has a Chalkboard Menu Board Tutorial. I’d love to throw fancy dancy parties!
- I love this patriotic fabric flower over at Celebrations at Home. That reminds me, it’s time to pull out my patriotic table runner.
What are your favorites this Memorial Day Weekend? I guess for those of you outside the U.S., it’s just an ordinary weekend.