- Garden – you are probably tired of hearing about our garden experiment, but I’m so excited. There are actually things growing. In addition to lettuces, carrots, potatoes we now have green beans poking up through the soil.
- Gospel – Last week’s General Conference was truly enjoyable.
- Good Book – I’m reading Matilda with my kids for family book club.
I found some cool posts today, even though they don’t have anything to do with “G” words:
- Joy the Baker shares a recipe for Strawberry Pineapple Crumble.
- Booking Mama dug up some interesting trivia on the history of wedding cakes.
- Chocolate on my Cranium continues her series of multiple intelligences with a piece on spacial learners.
- Soup weather is almost gone, so enjoy Dinner Time Ideas’ Chicken Corn Chowder quick!
Here’s a few A to Z Blogger for today:
I’d love to hear about your favorite “G” words (keep it family friendly please), or today’s favorite posts!