- Our garden experiment continues – we now have tiny lettuce sprouts!
- A to Z Blogging Challenge from Tossing It Out – A fun challenge for this month, so I’ll start off with A to Z Blogging Challenge as my “A” entry.
- I found Bird’s Party magazine. It has a bunch of great party ideas for several themes, including Alice in Wonderland and a Fiesta.
- Angel Biscuits – I might have to try Your Homebased Mom’s recipe with my Chocolate Gravy on Sunday for General Conference.
- Roberts Classic Chapter Books – My follow up post to our favorite picture books is now up on Arizona Mama.
- Tactile Learners – for those of you following Chocolate on my Cranium’s multiple intelligences, she discusses tactile learners.
- Nutter Butter Cookie Balls from Somewhat Simple – it doesn’t start with the letter “A”, but they sound absolutely fabulous!
- Pom Pom Garland from Celebrations at Home – Now that I figured out my Silhouette has a pennant shape and I won this little beauty, I found a new kind of garland to drool over.
What are you loving this April Fools day?