Remember when we were giddy over the start of the new year; making resolutions and declaring a fresh start. Yeah, that new year is 1/12 of the way over! How are you doing on your 2011 goals? I’ll fill you in on my progress next week. Instead, let’s focus on the last Favorite Feeds Friday of January.
- There were several cute card making ideas floating around. Let’s start with a bit of this. a bit of that’s thank you card. Simple and bling all in the same card!
- Sherbert Blossom’s card has purple and butterflies, two of my favorites.
- I especially like the black and white card toward the end of the post at Stamp Away With Me.
- If you prefer your paper in a good book, Booking Mama reviewed Pictures of You; because I need more books I want to read.
- Switching over to another favorite topic – cookies! Your Homebased Mom shares a recipe for Browned Butter Cookies.
- Finally, see why Groundhog Day has a special place in my heart on Arizona Mama.
I also want to give a happy birthday shout out to my brother-in-law!
Please share your fun and exciting finds this fine January day.