Today’s going to be a good day! Why? Well, it’s Friday and the weather is supposed to be beautiful. This is our reward time of the year! And since it’s Friday, it’s another installment of Favorite Feeds Friday. There are all kinds of cool blog posts to check out this morning.
- Jump into A bowl full of lemons organizational challenge and tackle a project a day.
- Was loosing weight one of your resolutions? The Latter Day Woman shares tips for making a healthy lifestyle change.
- For those of you totally on the ball, SeeMeVT has a helpful visual aide for February’s Visiting Teaching message.
- Having a party? Make your own treat stand following the instructions at somewhat simple.
- I think us desert rats could make these cool candle holders from Crazy Domestic in our freezer.
- A bit of this. A bit of that has a sunny card with a blog hop to other cards using the same color combo.
- It’s National Pizza Week and Your Homebased Mom shares her favorite pizza recipe.
- Finally, Travelin’ Oma shares the joy of writing our memoirs.
I hope you have as much fun with exploring these fun sites. Share the interesting posts you find with me, deal?