Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at email@example.com
Daily Archives: September 17, 2010
I’m back with another amazing list of feeds! (Sorry I missed last week, I was off doing the Wood Badge thing with no computer or time.)
- I’m so excited to start decorating for Fall – OK, I’m excited for the temperatures to drop below the 100 degree mark! Simply Creative Insanity has cute decorative candy corn balls. How many minutes do you think it would be before my kids ate the candy and just left me with orange balls?
- The One-Minute Writer has their Friday Fiction prompt up – and if you check out their daily winners, I’m on the list!
- Owls are so popular! I still get a bunch of people checking out my paper plate owls from last October! Check out these cute owl bags at Poca Cosas.
- Shannon Hale shares her twin pregnancy experience. I can relate, even if it brings back bad memories!
- I love the whole bunting decoration thing (I just haven’t actually made one yet). Tatortots and Jello has a super cute candy corn bunting. Did I mention I’m excited for Fall?
- Fall decorations lead to Halloween traditions. Monzanita shares our family tradition of the Boo!
- What? You want a yummy Fall dessert? These Sour Cream Apple Bars from Your Home Based Mom look delicious!
- The best part of Fall is it leads to Christmas! Check out the blog hop to these cool Christmas projects at Think Fast.