Easy as pie? Is pie really easy? It's easy to eat, but not always easy to make. Excellence is easy to appreciate and enjoy, but getting there takes a while. Join me in my Pursuit In Excellence. It won't be quick , but it will be worth it!
For me excellence revolves around motherhood and grandmahood. It is central to my many interests which I use to help my children develop their talents and have fun.
I share my journey here, The Homemaking Cottage and Arizona Mama. Be sure to see what else is cooking!
Contact MeEmail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Archives: November 25, 2009
I love Thanksgiving, and not just because it’s the official kick-off to legal Christmas celebrations.
- I love the parade
- I love the food
- I love having family and laughter fill my home
- I love the after-dinner street hockey game
- I love the pies (yes, that is different from the rest of the food!)
- I love watching Louisa May Alcott’s “An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving” on the Hallmark channel
- Finally, I love watching “Elf”! (Its allowed after dinner)